We are thrilled to be open again and able to take care of your dental needs! Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we have established enhanced protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our patients and staff. We want you to feel safe and comfortable during every appointment. Here's what you can expect when you come into our office now.
What to Expect When You Visit Our Office
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask a series of screening questions. If you have a positive response to any of the questions, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please come into our office to check in. We have limited our waiting area to a maximum of 3 patients at one time. If our waiting area is full when you check in, we may ask you to wait in the building lobby. If you feel more comfortable waiting in your car, please call our front desk at 503-243-6111 when you arrive and we will instruct you as to when to come into the office.
- We ask that you please wear a mask when entering our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter our front office area. If you are wearing disposable gloves, we will have you remove them first and dispose of them. Upon leaving, we will ask that you use hand sanitizer again and offer you a replacement pair of gloves.
- Upon arrival, we will take your temperature. If it is over 100.4, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that only patients come to our office. If parent or guardian presence is necessary, please just designate one parent or guardian to come into a treatment room. No additional siblings please.
- A clean bin will be available in each dental room for you to place all of your belongings.
- We have shifted our schedule to allow additional room disinfection time between each patient as well as to minimize patient overlap. As a result, we've had to cancel all existing patients through August and are in the process of re-scheduling based on this new protocol. If you had an appointment scheduled, please call us to re-schedule. We truly apologize for this inconvenience and are doing all we can to see each and every patient as soon as possible.
Please rest assured that we have taken every precaution possible to keep you and our staff safe. The following are additional measures we are taking to this end:
Air purification systems are now in place in each treatment room and in the front office. They are designed with HEPA filters that capture airborne pollutants and UV lights to kill germs and bacteria.
All staff is screened daily for COVID-19.
We have installed new barriers in all front office areas.
Disinfection of all high touch areas occurs prior to opening each day as well as multiple times throughout every day.
Thank you for your patronage. We deeply value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, family, neighbors, and friends. Please don't hesitate to call 503-243-6111 with any questions or to schedule your next appointment. We are open and here for you!
-- Drs. Jodi and Kevin Morich and the Macadam Dental Team